• Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering, Science or other related technical discipline.
• Two years experience in Project Management (PM) with excellent Project Management skills and proficiency in PM tools (Microsoft Project, Excel, or any other project planning tool).
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, preferably on a sterile drug product or biologics manufacturing site.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills (at the project team and management level) are essential.
• Experience in contingency planning. Able to identify/anticipate problems or constraints; and recommends an on time course of action.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, team skills, self confidence and effective decision making throughout a project.
1. Provides leadership and direction for the technology transfer of New Products.
2. Acts as a liaison for new products, line extensions and/or product transfer between Manati and Corporate Headquarters groups.
3. Establishes and leads cross functional project teams to launch new pharmaceutical products.
4. Continuously reviews plan execution against target. Anticipate problems, develops alternatives, and ensures key contributors are fully apprised of changes and developments.
5. Assures compliance with the stage contract agreements with the Technology Transfer Team leader from Corporate.
6. Escalate any conflict or potential deviation from the agreed project milestones.
7. Establishes strong working relationships with key customers/opinion leaders (internal/external) and demonstrates personal ownership and accountability for results focused on customer service.
8. Establishes feasible plans and negotiates and agrees with all pertinent parties, to ensure that adequate resources are in place to meet the project's goals and timeline.
9. Coordinates the activities and decision making processes of a diverse group of multi functional technical experts. Understands the implication of product formulation, packaging configurations, anticipated volumes, third party services; recommends effective strategies for new products.
10. Uses planning tools to hold a complex project on schedule and coordinates parallel activities. Manages potential road blocks and proactively resolves problems.
11. Assures compliance with current procedures and corporate guidelines for Technology Transfers and Change Control.
project management, PM, technical transfer, new product, product transfer, PMP, MS Project
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.