Forbes just rated Home Instead Senior Care as one of the &ldquoTop Places in America&rdquo to work. Read about what we offer and we think you will agree! Our CAREGivers enjoy paid time off and career advancement within the company. We also offer supplemental insurance, paid overtime, paid training and a flexible schedule. Also, a very cool culture to work in! Like we mentioned, Forbes says we are a great place to work.
We are looking for CAREGivers in Johnson co., Morgan co. & Shelby co. to become a part of our team! At Home Instead we provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home. Keep reading below about our great company. We hope you fill out the application and continue your career with the best!Benefits our CAREGivers Enjoy:
What we do:
- Paid Overtime
- Career Path
- Wellness Program
- Great Pay
- Flexible schedules
- Full-Time Work Available
- Training/shadow shifts provided
- Sprint/Verizon phone credit
- Referral bonus
- Holiday Pay (for most holidays)
What you need to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Provide transportation to and from doctor's appointment and running errands
- Ability to care for seniors in a positive way to make them happy and safe
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
We have a variety of shifts available (morning, afternoon, evening, weekends and overnight hours) with competitive pay. Full Time and Part Time hours.
CAREGivers,Home Health Aides, Medical Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply.
Thanks for visiting us and we look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567369288Posted: 2020-08-09