As a Construction Management Leader
you will be the main point of contact to all regional capital leaders, capital project execution and site project engineering organizations! Do you have the accountability to define, develop, and implement the construction management processes, standards, procedures, and templates? You will lead the construction of all capital projects for the Industrial Segment efficiently and safely!Key Responsibilities
- Lead, train, mentor, and develop site project teams for the constructability, 3D model reviews, and construction management and provide leadership to the project teams.
- Develop and implement all construction management field related standards and procedures for each engineering field and EHS
- Lead and develop construction contracting strategies and contractor development in the USA/Canada region
- Develop the construction execution plans, construction resource plans, design and safety review plans, construction quality management plans, division of work plan, inspection plans, punch-lists action plan, tie-ins plans, inspection and test plans etc.
- Provide inputs in project developments, cost estimation, contracting strategies, contract developments, contractor's bid preparations, evaluations, and contract awards
- Provide inputs on 3 D model and modularization concerning construction concept throughout the project
- A bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, construction management, project management or similar subject area
- 10 + years of experience in design and construction of capital projects in the chemical industry
- Formal leadership and management experience is preferred
- 5+ years of construction experience including cost tracking, planning, and scheduling with owners engineering teams for specialty chemicals or EPC company is preferred
- Ability to travel frequently on a short notice- 50%+
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday. PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter. The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG: We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference. We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets. We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable. We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly. We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities. We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses. PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.Pay Transparency poster
: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdfEEO is the Law
: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfEEO is the Law Supplement