Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate (certified and non-certified) CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. HIRING Personal Care CAREGivers - (Upper and Lower Cape)
An opportunity exists to provide personal care services to our senior clients in their homes. All shifts available, including overnights. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing routine care, such as bathing, toileting and dressing
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Providing companionship by reading, listening and conversing
- Reminding clients to take medications
- Accompanying client to appointments
- Minimum 15 hours per week required
- Competitive wages, excellent training programs
Come join the team at Home Instead Senior Care!
The world's trusted source of non-medical companionship and home care for seniors.
Call 508-778-8613 for details or visit www.homeinstead.com/capecod to apply online today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601658668Posted: 2021-01-24