378 Prospect St, Barre, VT 05641, USA
You are our nations Heroes and the public needs you! There is no better time than now to join our nursing team!Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab
is looking for bright, talented resourceful individuals with exceptional clinical and communication skills to function as a Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN)!
We are a Skilled Nursing facility that specializes with Geriatric patients. The Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN)
will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self - directed manner. Join us so you can be part of our team caring for our nations Hero's.
Positions are available at Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab, in Barre, VT
, as well as many nearby cities. Please indicate your zip code, if you prefer that we try finding you placement near to you.Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!$5,000 Sign-on bonus*
Available Shifts: RN PT 7am-3pm, FT 3pm-11pm, FT & PT 11pm-7am, RN Infection control FT 8:00am-4:30pm, and PRN all shifts If you live outside of Vermont, Vermont is now offering a relocation grant of $5,000 for you to relocate and take up a full job. Ask us during your interview, and we'll gladly help you through the process.
Rates: $27 - $37, with shift differentials
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 - People Powered.Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- PTO buy-back
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance - you can carry into retirement!
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Double Time for holidays worked
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Excellent Work Life Balance (Reimbursement towards gym, yoga classes!)
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Spending Account
Posting ID: 580023754Posted: 2020-10-15