The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager with various personnel functions within the company including the administration of personnel records, payroll, compliance with laws and regulations, training, interviewing, special projects, etc. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
• Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success
• Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
• Retail/production industry experience
• Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]