Reporting to the General Manager, this role will manage the daily operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant with a specific focus on staffing, training and scheduling, all of which will help build and retain a 5-star team. You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get the right people in the right places at the right time though effective scheduling. Your General Manager will look to you to help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the team feels respected and valued.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Ensure the restaurant meets staffing levels by anticipating needs, employing recruiting tools, regularly monitoring the hiring system, and sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Leverage the sales forecast to build management and crew schedules within the system to ensure the restaurant is staffed to meet the needs of the restaurant and customers on all day parts.
- Ensure "A" Level operations is maintained thought the execution of quality, service, and cleanliness standards on every daypart.
- Supervise, coordinate, and delegate to ensure all food safety procedures are properly trained, monitored, and reinforced.
- Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses.
The Wendy's system is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. It includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
We are Wen-Lake Corp. a growing eight restaurant Wendy’s franchise operating in Lakeland, FL and Bartow, FL. Wen-Lake is committed to taking care of its people through proper training, positive work environment, complete benefits package and competitive wages. Come join our team today!
Education / Experience
- Associates degree and 1 year of line operations experience in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- ServSafe certification and the ability to train in food safety procedures.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending and kneeling
- Regular lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Passion for providing courteous service and dealing effectively with Wendy’s guests
- Interest in developing others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Great starting pay
- Bonus program
- Flexible Work Week - Full or Part time
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance on date of hire
- Paid vacation
- Career Advancement
- 401k/Profit sharing
Posting ID: 37533070Posted: 2020-02-19