The Defense group within Leidos is looking for a Field Engineer to be a part the AEGIS Test Team in Bath, ME overseeing the installation and conducting testing of the AN/SQQ-89A(V) Sonar Suite. This is working with dynamic schedules and coordinating with other members of the test team and ship's force. This position will encompass all stages of production and post sail away support.
- Perform direct support to expedite problem resolution and to minimize any schedule impact caused by USW system equipment problems.
- Provide installation and testing inputs to daily and weekly reports.
- Deliver a CD of the electronic database as requested.
- Document visual/mechanical and electrical discrepancies discovered during Assessment testing.
- Perform configuration audits to verify installed USW system baselines on specified hulls per schedule and instructions provided.
- Perform System Interoperability Validation (SIV)/equipment grooms using Government approved procedures.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.