The respondent must have experience in the following key component areas:
- o Projects that employ Project management
- o Website platform/application design and development
- o Mobile website application development
- o Backend data system design
- o Projects that encompass complex, interactive, user behavior data and programs
- o Projects that have created commercial applications
- o Projects that have integrated hardware and software
- o Projects that have managed complex backend data
- o Projects that provide detailed usability testing, innovation and support
- o Projects that employ code to test complex program algorithms The Respondent must have at least five (5) years’ experience developing and implementing professional applications that interface with websites and mobile devices.
- The Respondent must have experience translating scientific knowledge into products in the research field.
- Must have extensive project management experience, e.g. managing large programming projects from start to finish.
- Key personnel must have PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Must have a dedicated program manager to manage all projects under this contract.
- Must have experience developing and maintaining a Jitsi video platform with Twilio phone dialing in/out integrations along with additional integration into mobile applications and back end databases and dashboards
- Must have experience with wire-framing, prototyping, and design using Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar tools.
- Must have graphic design experience creating and/or utilizing icons and images based on wire-frames.
- Must have at least one electrical engineer on staff.
- The central program manager should have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering Must have experience in managing both program design and development with design/graphical capabilities.
- A member of the team with a degree in computer engineering (for potential hardware projects) must have experience in hardware configuration.
- Must have experience developing real time integration with Apple Health Kit and Google Play services.
- Must have experience in conversational design and development of mobile chat bots.
- Must have experience developing mobile apps focused on changing user health behaviors.
- Must have experience working with HIPAA compliant software and implementing software best practices for HIPAA compliance
Desired Qualifications Experience with development projects and procedures in both the U.S. and the United Kingdom (UK) x
o CRISC, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control; ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association
o CGEIT, Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT; ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association
o ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library; OGC, United Kingdom's Office of Government Commerce
o MCDBA, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator; Microsoft
o MCSE+S, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security; Microsoft
Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 20 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical. Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.
Posting ID: 570714079Posted: 2020-09-21