The maintenance technician will be responsible for repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment for more than 30 properties in Louisiana and Mississippi. Primarily based out of the Baton Rouge, LA area, the technician will perform preventative maintenance, as well as self-diagnose needs and respond to incoming requests to keep dozens of quick service restaurants and residential properties in good working order. HVAC knowledge is required, and some level of experience in the following fields is a plus: refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, and paint/sheetrock.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and schedule regular visits to all company properties to perform preventative maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair the facilities and equipment to be maintained at the standard set by the company.
- Respond to incoming requests for repairs, having the ability to modify the schedule based on the highest priorities.
- Be available from 5am – 11pm in the rare event of a maintenance emergency.
- Coordinate larger repair and construction jobs using subcontractors.
- Be able to track time, mileage, and parts to provide the company with required data.
- Proficient knowledge of and experience working on HVAC systems.
- Some experience is preferred in refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, general carpentry, and paint/sheetrock.
- Must be able to work in attics, climb ladders, lift heavy items, and complete other laboring tasks associated with maintenance work.
- Must have reliable transportation in a vehicle that can carry tools, parts, and equipment that would commonly be needed on the job.
Posting ID: 592206778Posted: 2020-12-10