This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc. This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc. will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages, supervision, staffing and scheduling.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Team MemberPosition Summary:
Responsible for delivering a "WOW" guest experience by consistently providing quality food, excellent service, and a clean restaurant environment for Jack in the Box guests.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders; conveys a sense of urgency.
- Handles guest complaints effectively using the C A R E model - courtesy, apology, resolution, extra effort.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does not have or display any biases.
- Gets along with other team members and always shows care and respect.
- Ensures personal and uniform cleanliness; helps and compliments other team members; makes new employees feel welcome and helps train employees as assigned.
- Follows instructions, is consistently productive and focused.
- Willingly accepts direction and feedback from management and other team members.
- Follows JIB procedures and standards in performing all workstation activities.
- Has excellent record of attendance & punctuality (5 minutes before scheduled start time), and is flexible to meet restaurant scheduling needs.
- Is dependable and reliable.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Maintains clean, neat appearance; follows uniform and grooming standards.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
- Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Ability to take guests' orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
- Ability and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment.
Posting ID: 594807962Posted: 2020-12-24