Come join our team!!! We are a family owned business specializing in the sale of flowers, gifts and plant services for over 60 years.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in our fast-paced offices. Duties of the Administrative Assistant focus primarily on providing support to one of our owners/General Manager, along with assisting in daily office needs.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, interaction with owners, upper management, staff, and vendors; preparation of correspondence, reports, contracts, spreadsheets, inventories, and other documentation with strong attention to detail; handling administrative requests, and queries from senior management; maintaining appropriate filing systems; and various clerical and administrative functions of the office.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, intuitive, resourceful, and a self-started, with the ability to work independently at times.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and other forms
- Preparation of reports, contracts and spreadsheets
- Develop and maintain a filing system, digital and traditional
- Order various supplies and research suppliers
- Organize and schedule seasonal installations
- Provide general support to customers, as needed
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with other staff to handle requests and queries from senior management
- Maintain calendar of recurring events
- Coordination of projects and their completion across various departments
- Special projects and other duties, as assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment; printers, fax machines, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested by senior management.
- Attend any and all meetings/training as required by senior management.
- Provide backup support to retail and holiday functions.
Posting ID: 571167323Posted: 2020-10-23