Assistant Manager Job Description
Chicken Salad Chick is different! We are a fast-casual dining restaurant with a lot of southern hospitality— a home away from home! We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join our team! Join us to Spread Joy, Enrich Lives and Serve Others. We offer a fun work environment, competitive wages and opportunities for advancement. NO late nights, and we are CLOSED on Sundays!
Summary of Position
Direct, coordinate, implement & manage the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve identified objectives/goals for sales, cost controls, employee hiring/training/retention, Guest service/satisfaction, product quality, and cleanliness/sanitation. Position is responsible for ensuring adherence & compliance for all standards of operating a CSC location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a key support person for the GM as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Understand & adhere/comply to all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with GM guidelines/direction.
- Operationally fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms, reports in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor for anticipated business activity to provide optimal Guest service, product quality and operating standards while maintaining desired cost control goals for labor.
- Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must be able to walk, stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
Must complete in-store training program
Ability to work flexible, full time schedule consisting of days, evenings and weekends
Proven leadership and teamwork skills
Good oral/written communication skills
Basic computer literacy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 559894019Posted: 2021-02-28