- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Customer Service Experience; 1-3 years in a service-oriented environment, and be comfortable with technology. Additionally, experience leading others is desired.
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Administer Team Members'; workload, conduct guest transactions at curbside, communicate discrepancies and help bag and store orders.
- Provide customer service that exceeds requirements for both internal and external guests.
- Understand all guest service initiatives and measurement tools (i.e. voice of guest, mystery shoppers).
- Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests.
- Schedule Team Members and delegate work assignments.
- Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles.
- Write department orders, monitor ordering and supervise stocking and receiving.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using company guidelines
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment.
- Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Comply and perform self-assessments.
- Pass all internal and external audits.
- Understand and adhere to the collective bargaining agreement.
- Develop and maintain communication processes with other departments.
- Be willing and able to be back up other grocery lead positions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which could include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain safety as the top priority for our Team Members, guests and products.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines.
- Actively participate in, and promote, an environment which embraces diversity, inclusion and respect for Team Members, guests, vendors and the community.
Posting ID: 567420533Posted: 2020-08-11