The Claims Review Representative 1 will perform pre-screening review of claims data validation by applying guidance, and making a appropriate decisions based on defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation. Temporary assignment.
Claim, Customer service, Health care, Call center
* High School diploma or Associate degree
* 1 or more years experience in claims or customer service operations environment
* Attention to detail and analytical skills
* Fully Bilingual - language tests will be administered to candidates selected
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop collaborative working relationships across multiple functional areas in the organization
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Knowledge in Microsoft applications
* Medical and Institutional Claims processing experience
* Bachelor Degree
* Quality audit experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.