Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing food tech start-up currently in stealth mode, looking to disrupt the food industry. Food brings us together and we hope it will do the same for you.
Note: “Remarkable Foods” is our stealth company name, not our go-to market brand.
What you’ll do
2nd Shift - Hours: 3:30 PM - Midnight
We are looking for an outbound warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Outbound Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, unpacking and scanning. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare trucks going out for delivery (pick and load products)
- Unload trucks returning to the Commissary at the end of the delivery shift according to schedule (unload products, store as required).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Perform daily/weekly cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Complete Post-Op logs for inventory tracking
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Posting ID: 576411700Posted: 2020-11-28