Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the proper classification, identification, packaging, and labeling of hazardous waste
- Processing of regulatory paperwork to ensure compliance with all environmental regulations and internal procedures
- Depack lab pack material at the plant if necessary
- Be responsible for the sampling of drums
- Adherence to all DOT standards when transporting materials.
- This position requires extensive travel and will require employees to work in the weather elements each day.
- A Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, or other related science is preferred.
- Candidates that have relevant experience in the field (non-degree) will be considered. Level I requires 0-1 years of experience, Level II requires 1-2 years of related experience, and the level III requires 2 or more years of related experience.
- A basic knowledge of or desire to learn hazardous waste field is preferred.
- CDL Class B License is preferred
Successful completion of OSHA/DOT Physical examination, Drug Screen (urine and hair), and Background check; a valid Driver's License (with a good driving record), are required. The ability to obtain a Class B CDL license with Haz-mat endorsement within six months of hire; a willingness to travel; and the ability to wear a full-face respirator at all times, are required. Applicants with CDL licenses are preferred.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee’s contribution, up to 25% of the
- employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593581078Posted: 2021-01-22