We're looking for a fun and energetic person to help us! We are growing and love what we do!
What does a Jewelry associate do?
They are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments including Fine Jewelry; maintaining knowledge of products and using this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available. They provide customer assistance and deliver a positive customer shopping experience. Fine Jewelry/ Cashiers are typically non- commission, fixed hourly roles and a great opportunity to increase your sales knowledge and experience without the pressure of sales quotas.
• Ensure customer care & selling are # 1 priority.
• Ensure that all pricing, signing & display guidelines are followed.
• Process sales transactions & ensure the customer finds what they are looking for.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
• Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times.