Cara Solitario,Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating all nursing and CNA schedules for each calendar month and find call-in replacements in order to meet corporate, state, and federal staffing guidelines.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting reflecting both nursing and CNA hours worked.
- Coordinate and plan PTO in order to meet both stakeholder and facility needs.
- Work closely with the central supply and business to back-up, as needed.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
- C.N.A is preferred
- On Call Schedule responsibility
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 594460916Posted: 2021-02-22