*Location: POSITION IS LOCATED IN BEATTYVILLE, KY
"Easy Apply" in about 10 minutes with your resume*
*Work-life fulfillment schedule, Generous PTO, 9 Paid Holidays and Much More!
At CoreCivic, our Treatment (Substance Abuse) teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we set the standards of care in the industry. This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. CoreCivic is currently seeking Treatment Managers who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in a prison setting. The Treatment Manager is responsible for administrative oversight and clinical supervision of substance use treatment programs. Plans, implements and monitors the treatment program(s) which may be an outpatient model, an intensive outpatient model, or a residential therapeutic community model. Selects and supervises qualified counseling staff who provide case management and counseling services, and assist in the overall operation of the program.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements:
- Develops, implements and monitors treatment programs in accordance with CoreCivic and partner agency policies and procedures. Oversees program activities and evaluates the effectiveness of treatment programs.
- Plans, develops, and conducts seminars, workshops, and specialized training programs in specific areas of treatment and prevention for inmates/residents, treatment staff and other facility staff.
- Supervises staff in the performance of their duties and evaluates as prescribed by the facility and company policy. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, interviewing applicants, training new employees, evaluating performance and preparing written performance appraisals, listening to concerns and effectively resolving disputes or problems, taking corrective or disciplinary action, developing work schedules, monitoring work assignments, use of overtime, and approving leave requests.
- Provides clinical supervision for the program and staff. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing clinical files, maintaining and monitoring confidentiality to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations, policy, procedure, contract requirements, and licensing standards. Coordinates admissions, treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and departments.
- Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists in managing grievance resolutions.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a closely related field is required.
- Where applicable, must possess a Master's degree and/or required KY CADC or LCADC licensure/certification.
- Must be authorized or endorsed to provide clinical supervision where required by prevailing regulation.
- Four (4) years of experience in substance use counseling, to include one year of supervisory experience is required.
- A Master's degree from an accredited college or university will be substituted for up to one year of the required experience.
- One year of experience in a therapeutic community setting is preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the methods and techniques of substance use treatment, aftercare planning, clinical supervision, and applicable guidelines pertaining to the operations of a treatment program.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran.
Posting ID: 610581518Posted: 2021-03-04