WE'RE HIRING AWESOME PEOPLE!
Wages from $14 - $16/hour + tips + bonuses
Medical, dental, paid time off, 401(k) match options for full-time employees
Position Title : Assistant Manager
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
Positions Supervising: Crew
FLSA Status: Hourly
- Lead employee, business and brand standards for their assigned storeAchieve OUTSTANDING customer and employee experiences
- Assist the general manager in operations and Human Resource strategies
- Leads their shifts with the Life's Food Core Values
- Assists with training and developing store level personnel
- Manages shift operations including food ordering and provides feedback on restaurant operations to the General Manager
- Operates each shift by ensuring the correct inventory goals and labor targets are met and all equipment and facilities are maintained in excellent condition
- Performs key duties in the kitchen during lunch and dinner shifts Monday through Sunday
- Responsible for following and promoting all company policies
- Provides leadership by generating excitement, enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude
EXTRA BONUS IF YOU HAVE...
- A college degree
- 2+ years of food service management experience with a similar scope of responsibilities or equivalent life experience
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Positive motivational leadership skills
- Light repairs and maintenance abilities
- Computer skills with POS knowledge
- Weekly mystery shopper bonus program – when our mystery customer has an amazing experience, you get a bonus on your paycheck.
- Cash and electronic tips shared among team members
- Free meal on every shift
- A fun, high-fiving, high-energy family environment
- Chaplains in your store for when life get's bumpy or you need someone to talk to
- Medical, dental and 401(k) match options
- Opportunities for advancement including leadership development programs
- Employee referral bonuses
A BIT ABOUT US...
This store is part of a family run franchise group that was named 2018 and 2012 Five Guys Franchisee of the Year. We operate stores in the Tennessee Tri-Cities, North Carolina and the coastal South Carolina region.
We offer shifts that run a variety of times throughout all seven days of the week. We start prep between 8:00-9:00am and we're finished with closing duties by 11:00pm. Our shifts typically run from as short as a couple of hours, during the lunch and dinner rush, to eight hours over a full shift, depending on the day and your availability.
We provide free meals, free uniforms & training and opportunities to grow within our company.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
Interested? Apply with us and we'll see if you've got what it takes to become a part of our team and our family.