Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas to include public areas.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning guest rooms/condominiums, including the making of beds and/or changing of bed linen; cleaning of bathrooms; dusting all furniture, pictures, window ledges and shelves; vacuuming all carpeted area and removal of trash.
- Report any damage in guest rooms to PBX center and/or Floor supervisor.
- Reports lost items found to Housekeeping Office/Management. Records in Lost/Found log book located in Housekeeping office
- Comply with OSHA standards for chemical handling
- Ensure that any item or part found in the room pertaining to engineering is not thrown away
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Ensures the department leads the charge in regard to recycling efforts and environmental initiatives.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Cleaning private homes and making sure linen is properly done.
- Trained to clean kitchen top to bottom.
- Positive attitude, loyalty and honesty.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Positive behaviour to accelerate high performance.
- Ensure quality work detail oriented.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Provide strong team support by assiting co-workers.
- Ensure that proper safety guidelines and uses equipment tols and maintains a clean organized work area.
- Report maintainance items through proper channels on a daily basis.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Housekeeping experience preferred
- Basic English - required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 4 hours without sitting.
- Able to reach, balance, crouch, stoop and bend frequently throughout the day.
- High school diploma or equivalent - Preferred
- Daily responsibilities will involve the use of radios, phones, cleaning supplies, broom, mop, pushing a cleaning cart and vacuum
- Available to work weekends and/or holidays as necessary
- In person interviews- preferred
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 231023
Posting ID: 581488882Posted: 2020-10-24