Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Overview of Position
Tests software as part of the verification and validation of technical and business requirements within the software development life cycle.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Analyzes complex functional requirements, performs research on current processes, designs and documents test strategy, and interacts with the business analysts and developers to author comprehensive test plans and test scripts.
- Ability to develop black box, positive and negative scenarios to comprehensively test a feature based upon requirements, functional and technical specification documents.
- Creates test data to support testing efforts for interface testing, and identifies, reports and manages defects through resolution.
- Provides accurate testing status to leadership and project team(s)
- Identifies problems or deficiencies in the software development process with a goal of process improvement.
- Acts as an advocate for the end user experience.
- Works in a team environment, where collaboration is required to ensure the team success in delivering new functionalities to customers per business requirements.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 6+ years in the field of Quality Assurance with strong QA fundamentals, experience in functional testing, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Previous experience with Agile software development.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite including Access and Visio.
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience writing, managing and executing end to end test plans and test cases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Detail oriented, self-starter and a team player
- Ability to follow a project schedule, juggling tasks and priorities to meet rapidly changing deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and deliver in an agile environment supporting multiple teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager and Visual Studio TFS.
- Passion for quality assurance of end-user applications.
- Prior experience with automation testing a plus
- Prior experience with HealthEdge products
- Prior experience working with EDI
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
25% or less
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.