Who we are:
At 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery our mission is to remove the pain from relocation for Portlanders and beyond.
Our company understands that our growth and success stems directly from our people. We understand that by hiring A-players that are not only passionate about their position but also invested in our company as a whole we create an incredible formula for a thriving organization. 2 Brothers empowers people to grow in our values as leaders who serve, who create life-long relationships, dig deep and challenge the status quo, all while having fun doing it. No industry revolution springs from individuals either. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Benefits of Career Opportunities at 2 Brothers:
- A work environment that encourages collaborative approaches to diverse challenges across departments
- Focus on personal health & fitness with an on-site crossfit gym, personal training & health supplements
- Leadership retreats, personal development workshops, company events & gatherings
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery currently has an opportunity for a talented SEO Specialist to join the team. As the goto SEO expert you'll be responsible for all SEO strategy for the organization including content strategy and SEO technical execution.
Responsible for the entire SEO process from start to finish including the following functions:
- Web Analytics and reporting: Produce trend, conversion and marketing reports for the management team along with recommended strategies for improvement
- Local SEO rank improving activities including directory listing optimization, link building and social mentions
- Paid search campaign management including keyword analysis, conversion tracking and budget management
- Conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization for email and paid search efforts
- Competitive intelligence gathering and analysis
- Perform site technical analysis and resolve including metadata, site architecture, schema, duplicate content, alt text etc
This role reports directly to the CEO.
The work environment:
You will be performing this work following COVID-19 social distancing requirements including working from home.
A qualified candidate for this role will exhibit the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 years SEO and/or SEM agency work experience with a strong interest in growing to a management role
- Experience with Wordpress custom themes, comfortable with CSS and performing all development tasks associated with SEO site technical work
- Experience utilizing a variety of SEO SEM tools including Moz, Whitespark and BriteLocal
- Prior experience working independently within an entrepreneurial environment a plus, ability to think creatively to accomplish outcomes with little to no tactical instruction
- Must have a dedicated work from home space free from distractions with a computer, webcam and headset along with a reliable internet connection.
$34-40/hr plus benefits
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 557865201Posted: 2020-05-29