Job DescriptionJob Title: Security Officer - Corporate Location: Beaverton, OR.
Environment: Corporate Office
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr.
Shift & Hours: Full-Time Grave Shift Available Mon-Fri/10:00pm-6:00am.
Included Benefits/Perks: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid holidays. No uniform deposits or maintenance fees. General Job Functions: Access control, Interior and exterior patrols, customer service Who is GardaWorld?GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONSQualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Performs duties which include creating and terminating access badges, performing badge audits, and generating badge access reports
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Performs access control functions including verifying the identity of all persons entering at our Client's complex and, if applicable, monitoring all parking and dock control, per the Client's policy.
- Strong operational knowledge of Client's ID and access control systems and policies
- Provides escort for Client's vendors and monitor all work within the data center raised floor areas
- Logs all hard drive removals and ensure all policies and procedures are followed per our Client procedures
- Accesses and monitor Client's e-mail account for badge requests
- Security Experience (Patrol and access control experience) - Law Enforcement (Police Academy Graduate), - Corrections Experience (Corrections Officer) - Military (Career/Military Police/Military Elite Forces)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in one of, or a combination of the following:
- An associate's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a security related field will count as one(1) of the two(2) years required.
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess or be able to obtain CPR Certification (can be obtained during onboarding)
- Possess a State Guard Card License
- Candidates must pass a physical fitness assessment during the onboarding process
- Candidates must be 21 years or older
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state, and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
Posting ID: 609219618Posted: 2021-02-26