Long term, full time opportunities - multiple shifts available!
- Verified attendance and reliability
- Able to work on feet for up to 12 hours (open to OT as needed)
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Material movement, picking orders of electrical parts kept in boxes.
- Use an RF scan gun to scan barcodes and find inventory
- Train on using a forklift
- Palatalize and organize shipments for delivery
general labor, cleaning, warehouse
If interested, please apply directly to:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.