$1000 Sign-On Bonus
"Home Instead genuinely cares about its employees and doesn't just see us as people to make them money but an individuals who care for other people."
" They are a great team, very understanding, Wonderful company!"
WEEKEND CAREGIVERS'S NEEDED FOR IN HOME PERSONAL CARE: Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are looking for CAREGivers with availability to work between the hours of 7 am to 4 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm or overnight shifts between the hours of 9 pm to 8 am.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and flexible hours. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. "They are a caring group of people, they not only care about their clients they care about their workers as well."
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562482566Posted: 2020-07-08