BlueChip Financial (BCF) is a tribally owned lender providing loans to hundreds of thousands of Americans. We use sophisticated FinTech including machine learning, big data fraud protection, and unique processes to provide and service consumer loans. BCF has offices in Belcourt, North Dakota and metropolitan Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This position is for a full-time, on-site (Belcourt, ND or Minneapolis, MN), IT Support Technician with frequent travel between office locations required.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and respond to help desk tickets to support the day-to-day operations of the company including support for call center, corporate, and remote employees
- Analyze and triage help desk tickets to determine priority and determine if escalation and reassignment are required
- Facilitate user onboarding and provisioning of user devices and accounts using Microsoft Intune and Okta
- Manage hardware inventory and vendor relationships for procurement
- Work with the engineering teams as needed to troubleshoot issues, facilitate communication to end users, and document outcomes
- Maintain IT inventory, documentation, and equipment assigned to staff.
- Completion of high school or equivalent AND twelve months of experience providing software or hardware customer support of technical assistance to computer users OR completion of a post-secondary vocational/technical school training in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area.
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting, workstations and peripherals on a WAN with at least 200 users.
- Office 365
- G Suite
- Sequr Access Control
- Vendor Management
- Incumbent must possess a pleasant personality and exhibit enthusiasm in helping users and IT staff with computer problems. Incumbent must be a great team player and work together with other IT staff to ensure that tasks and projects are completed in the most effective and efficient way. Users and other IT staff should see this staff person as a valuable resource and not hesitate to ask for help. The ability to write clearly and speak before groups in a clear and understandable manner is a must.
Location and Travel
BCF is headquartered in Belcourt, North Dakota with a satellite office in Greater Minneapolis (Hopkins), Minnesota. This position can be located at either office and will require travel to the alternative office regularly. Travel may also be required to industry conferences and for vendor management, which may vary at times. Total travel should flex between 10% and 30% per month.
- The opportunity to help bring much-needed income and economic development to the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and four weeks of PTO
- Company sponsored travel to conferences for professional development and training opportunities
About the Company
BlueChip Financial (d/b/a Spotloan.com) is a leading online direct lender founded in 2012 that utilizes advanced underwriting technology to provide short-term loans to Americans in need. BCF is wholly owned and operated by the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota, a Federally-recognized Native American Tribe (the Tribe).
BlueChip Financial is an integral part of the Tribes economic development efforts, and it is an essential provider of employment opportunities on the Tribes reservation. Employment decisions at BCF are based on qualifications, ability, and merit. When qualifications are equal, candidates who are enrolled members of the Tribe will receive preference. After considering this preference, it is BCFs policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
Posting ID: 561015519Posted: 2020-07-09