SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for: investigating credit, maintaining cash drawers, soliciting current and former customers and performing clerical activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer telephones and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Solicit all customers at the counter and pass out customer recommend cards.
- Receive and apply mail payments and counter payments to customer’s accounts.
- Open mail, investigate credit and process loan applications in a thorough and expedient manner.
- Maintain and secure cash drawer and accounting activities i.e. balancing and preparing deposits daily. Insure that the cash drawer consistently balances.
- Perform all clerical activities including filing and typing, and assembling folders with sales finance and loan contracts.
- Prepare and distribute all assigned branch reports in a timely manner.
- Effectively solicit current and former customers for additional business as assigned.
- Respond to credit inquiries and promptly inform the manager.
- Assist in maintaining the office in a neat and professional manner.
- Monitor the office inventory and requisition additional supplies as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Requires the use of a computer terminal.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers via the telephone and in person.
- Pick up mail from the post office and night deposit bag from the bank.
- High school graduate or equivalent experience preferred.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS
- Typing, basic computer knowledge and good communication skills.
The above description outlines the most significant job functions performed but may include other similar functions or assignments not specifically mentioned.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: EXEMPT: 0 NON-EMEMPT: 0
Posting ID: 579793101Posted: 2020-10-21