Would you like to work at Culver’s?
Culver’s renowned hospitality lives on both sides of the counter. We’re always looking for fun, friendly, hardworking folks to join our team. Plus, we not only have many “job” opportunities but “career” opportunities as well.
Are you someone people naturally look up to? Then we’re looking for you. General Managers lead by example, building teams that click to deliver maximum sales volume and profit margin. The GM builds business through increasing sales, controlling costs and ensuring that the right product—prepared exactly the right way—reaches each guest in a quick and welcoming manner.
- Experience relaying sensitive information to appropriate parties. Keeps clients, superiors, peers, and direct reports updated based on their information needs.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Senior management experience. Skills include strategic planning, influencing others, and supporting organizational change.
- Makes effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve capacity, productivity, and cost. Committed to continuous improvement.
- Articulates ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience.
- Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
- Uses understanding of the business to develop long term strategies to competitively position the company.
- Skilled at measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Food Safety Education Certificate a plus. Managerial experience also helpful but not required. Food service experience a must.
Posting ID: 561715521Posted: 2020-07-14