Company Name: Baker's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Achieve sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor and control all established quality assurance standards. Direct andsupervise all functions, duties and activities for the Fuel department. Support the day-to-day functions of the Fuel operations. Embrace the Customer 1 st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Communicate company, department, and job specific information to associates.
- Collaborate with associates and promote teamwork to help achieve company/store goals.
- Develop adequate scheduling to manage customer volume throughout hours of operation.
- Train and develop associates on performance of their job and participate in the performance appraisal process.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items such as tobacco.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold at the FuelCenter, and assisting them with issues at the Fuel stations.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Create and execute sales promotions in partnership with store management.
- Inform and educate department associates about current, upcoming and special in-store promotions especially promotions that affect the Fuel Center.
- Monitor and control expenses for the department.
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions.
- Train department associates on inventory/stocking and Computer Assisted Ordering.
- Responsible for fuel delivery and documentation of fuel inventory.
- Follow opening and closing procedures for Fuel center.
- Perform cashier functions, including opening/closing register, ringing sales, completing tender transactions, and money drops.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Maintain state, local and company compliance reports and logs.
- Clean up spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
- Maintain knowledge of emergency plans numbers and procedures.
- Report all safety risks, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Stock and inventory merchandise in kiosks.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining kiosk and equipment as well as fuel dispensers, vending machines, trash receptacles, customer surfaces, andparking area outside the kiosk.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic math such as counting, addition, and subtraction.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
Desired Previous Job Experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NE || Bellevue || 3614 Twin Creek Drive || 68123 || Baker's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Posting ID: 572996619Posted: 2020-09-11