With a culture of constant improvement, Brandt Hospitality Group is working to grow our business by growing our people.
Our corporate office is headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and supports the construction and management of our hotels. BHG currently manages 11 hotels, both newly constructed and acquired, with 5 more hotels opening by end of 2021.
We are building hotels from Oregon to Maine and can offer a wide range of opportunities at every level of the hotel business. There will never be a better time to join an inspired, growing company than right now.
Servers bridge the kitchen and our guests, ensuring that the food is out and the guests are happy. Our servers are always organized, calm, and friendly, going above and beyond to make sure their tables have the best experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are enthusiastic about serving others, this may be just the job for you!
- Welcome guests with a friendly greeting and a smile.
- Ensure set-up and break down off food & beverage items.
- Present food items, answer questions, and make suggestions regarding food and service.
- Deliver beverages to guests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional requests and to perceive when meal has been completed.
- Responsible for setup using kitchen including but not limited to, tossing salad, portioning desserts, brewing coffee, and performing other services as determined by needs of the restaurant.
- Clear and reset counters and tables at conclusion of each guest.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Work with the hotel team to create and deliver a memorable service experience for guests.
- Provide guests with the finest quality of service at all times in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Knowledge of food service regulations.
- TIPS Certification
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required.
- Able to easily and quickly lift and carry heavy trays.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to guest issues in accordance to the brand standards.
- Excellent conflict-resolution skills.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Posting ID: 608926057Posted: 2021-03-06