Overview Rosewood Villa Assisted Living
has immediate openings for Full Time Caregivers, Day shift Friday-Tuesday.
We are looking for individuals with a heart for healing! Currently don't need a HCA license for this opportunity. Must be able to pass a background check.
Now hiring RCAs for our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents.
Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
Responsibilities CORE CHARACTER TRAITS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Trustworthy - must be honest, reliable, build a good reputation, courage to do the right thing
- Respectful - must treat others with respect, be tolerant of demonstrate differences, use good manners, show considerations
- Responsible - must exhibit self-control, be self-disciplined, be accountable, persevere
- Fair - must be open-minded, listen to others, follow the rules
- Caring - must be genuinely compassionate, express gratitude and help others in need
- Citizenship - must do your part to make the community better, cooperate and get involved
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must have current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Prior experience in senior services preferred.
- Active CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred (follow state guidelines).
- Must enjoy serving seniors.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness and dependability.
- Must work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be patient and compassionate with residents and families.
- Must multi-task efficiently.
For immediate consideration, APPLY TODAY!
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must practice regular and predictable attendance.
- Must follow company policies including harassment, code of ethics, complaint procedures, safety, sanitation, confidentiality, dress code and resident rights.
- Must deliver quality services to residents.
- Must be able to chart and document services to residents.
- Must be able to lift, turn, move, position and transport residents.
- Must assist residents with baths, showers, personal grooming, feeding and toileting.
- Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk and move intermittently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs floor to waist, lift 10 lbs waist to shoulder, lift and carry 40 lbs and push/pull 40 lbs.
EEO Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Posting ID: 547490676Posted: 2020-10-12