Job ID: 243740
Jack B. Parson Companies, is a CRH Company. Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees. We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services. We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength. Position Overview
The JBP Data Entry Clerk is responsible for executing the billing operations for the JBP Ready Mix Division. Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Support Shared Services West Division billing process.
- Must perform research and correct any inaccurate invoicing.
- Communication between vendors, haulers and batch plants to verify invoice and ticket information.
- Process correction to billed vendor invoices in Billing System.
- Communicate with Accounts Payable department when corrections are made to billed vendor invoices.
- Oversee Vendor Pricing to ensure company is being billed correctly.
- Comply with daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is required.
- Minimum 2 years previous related experience/training in the field is required.
- Understanding of SQL Queries and database functions work preferred.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner. Meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Detail Oriented.
- General understanding of basic math.
- Strong organization and supervisory skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to needs.Ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Judgement - Exhibits sound and accurate judgement.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed; able to consistently work independently.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently
required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move from 10 to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically will work in an office setting. The position will require some travel to support business needs across the region. The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Jack B. Parson Companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted:Jan 2, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake CityJob Segment:
Database, Data Entry, Clerical, SQL, Technology, Administrative