Based in Redwood City, CA, we are a publicly-traded biotechnology software company focused on reproductive and clinical testing products. We are a collective group of people committed to improving and in some cases saving people's lives!
We are a team of Software & QA Engineers, Data Scientists, Bioinformaticians, and Product Managers who are passionate about building systems that will make a real-world impact.
Currently, we are looking to bring on a Technical Product Manager who will work on a suite of products which are critical to our business operations and commercial success. If you would like to own our customer-centric applications which includes patient and physician portals, internal billing products and customer support systems, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity!Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work with cutting edge technologies and one of the most advanced products in the diagnostics industry.
2. Join a world-class Engineering/Product Management team with an emphasis on work/life balance and great flexibility
3. Growth, Our trajectory has been on a steady upswing. We are a continually growing and stable publicly-traded company (as of 3 years ago).
4. Rewarding - Help families identify and manage genetic diseases
5. Stock options/RSUs
6. Work with a passionate, bright, uplifting, and a go-the-extra-mile for your colleague group.What You Will Be Doing
- This individual will be apart of our Customer Application Team and will work on a suite of products which are critical to our business operations and commercial success.
- Interact cross-functionally to define goals, ensures successful launches and monitors the performance of our customer-centric applications which includes patient and physician portals, internal billing products and customer support systems.
- Understand both the business processes of the groups we work with, and the technical details of the software to be an effective liaison for our department.
- Transform business, market and clinical requirements into executable product requirements and specifications.
- Act as a subject matter expert on our software products and create a shared understanding among business and technical teams.
- Produce deliverables that facilitate better understanding for feedback such as flow diagrams, data models, pros/cons, prototypes, wireframes and other illustrations.
- Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology
- Aid in the creation and communication of product roadmap and development schedules for project stakeholders.
- Incorporate a focus on quality into product design, and work closely with development and software quality assurance teams on product and process improvements.
- Act as liaison between clinical software product users, sales, marketing and software development teams.
- Solicit customer feedback and funnel new requirements and product changes back into software development
- Own and prioritize a feature backlog to align with the overall strategic roadmap.
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders
- Evangelize your products across the organization, drive integration and ensure desired positive impact is achieved.What You Need for this Position
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with Agile development building solutions from start to finish - Getting products to launch
- Experience in SDLC process from build, software configuration, testing, change control, and release and deployment activities.
- Experience delivering web-based and responsive mobile/mobile products
- High-level understanding of technical systems
* Nice to have/Preferred skills or experience:
- Healthcare/Biotech Industry experience is a huge plus
- Experience building enterprise software or business critical systems
- Knowledge of SQL optimization, performance tuning and query design.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical background.
- Outcome and user experience driven over process driven.
- Very comfortable reading technical API document from third parties to identify opportunities.What's In It for You
1. Salary (110k-145k)
2. Stock options/RSUs
3. Competitive Benefits
4. 401k Matching
5. Game room/TV
6. Onsite Dry Cleaning
7. Company Organized Sports Leagues
8. Happy Hours/BBQs
9. Onsite Gym
11. Commuter FSA Program
12. Healthy Catered LunchesSo, if you are a Product Manager with a high level understanding of technical systems, please apply today!
Posting ID: 575751830Posted: 2020-09-30