Senior Director, Enterprise Product Management
Watertown MA 02472
To drive the Enterprise product development process from end-to-end for initiatives that cut across all lines of business and geographies, and promote a One Bright Horizons experience. Enhance user experience and efficiency by developing ability to rapidly deliver enhancements and assess and deploy new solutions and services. Assess and plan for risks and opportunities including competition, growth and scalability, and evolving customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain Product Strategy including:
- Product roadmap - Develop vision for future of the product and associated platforms
- Vetting, prioritizing, and delivering product ideas
- Communicate and build consensus with stakeholders
- Ensuring alignment with business strategy
- Coordinate with operational and technology roadmaps
- Delivering new features and solutions that address customer needs.
- Gather end user and customer feedback to guide vision and innovation.
- Improve customer experience (speed, mobility, transparency)
Generate revenue (engagement, cross-sell, utilization, new services)
- Mature BH's product management capabilities including:
- Develop and execute long-term plan for Product Management team structure and resources
- Cooperate with IT to improve application development, testing, and delivery processes to ensure quality and increase speed to market
- Propose and install Product Management performance metrics / scorecard
- Ensure appropriate involvement and hand-offs for new services and features with marketing, operations, program, client relations, and other stakeholders
- Implement methods for gathering user feedback and applying it to improve the product
- Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence
Create and maintain financial accountability
- Manage department budget, including labor and development costs
- Work closely with IT to determine development budget and ensure projects stay on budget
- Evaluate revenue and/or return for development projects and new services
Decision Making Authority
- Provides strategic leadership for organizational unit.
- Owns enterprise-wide UI/UX
- Bachelor's degree, masters a plus.
- 10 years general management or operations leadership.
- Proficiency with product management best practices.
- Experience building and motivating high performing teams and working cross-functionally.
- Strong decision-making, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in technology-enabled services is attractive
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Posted 2 Days Ago
A Career That's More
At Bright Horizons®, we do work that matters. Across centers and corporate offices, we work together to provide child care, educational advising, and tuition assistance, making more possible for people who need us. Come do satisfying work with a company that has been named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list 19 times! Bright Horizons: where team spirit rules and HEART - Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork - factors into all we do.
Posting ID: 565238572Posted: 2020-08-03