Growing food manufacturer in Belmont, NC seeking a reliable, hardworking warehouse associate to join our team. In this position you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, load and unload products. Keen attention to detail is a must.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Process and ship orders accurately
· Inspect products for damages – report as needed
· Pull products for daily production
· Maintain clean and orderly warehouse environment
· Receive, label, sort and store incoming products
· Maintain all logs as required for SFQ, HACCP and USDA requirements
· Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
· High School diploma required
· Proven work experience in warehouse setting
· Experienced use of hand trucks, pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks, etc.
· Ability to skillfully and safely operate a forklift
· Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
· Solid communication skills and inventory skills
· Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for warehouse work; ability to lift or move at least 50 lbs.