United States of America Location:
A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
The F135 Repair Specialist coordinates and manages all activity for F135 repairs at Collins Aerospace Rockford, IL World Wide Repair plants. The Specialist is the F135 Aftermarket Programs on-site representative interfacing with multiple departments on and offsite to increase efficiency and meet customer demands. Primary Responsibilities:
- Increase site performance through turn-around-time reduction, ensure continuity between program office and repair operations, and status each LRU repair from arrival on our dock through final shipment to the customer
- Product line expert for pumps, gearboxes and PMA on the F135 engine
- Track, manage, and prioritize F135 LRU repairs through the "dock-to-dock" process, beginning with customer notification of shipment to our facility
- Track receipt of the unit, the repair process, and shipment back to the customer according to contractual, program, and customer needs
- Coordinate F135 LRU repairs with multiple internal departments including Operations, Contracts, Quality, Program Office, Engineering, and suppliers to drive down LRU Turn-Around Time
- Ensure current updates in SAP and multiple files in Excel and PowerPoint including; customer-facing trackers, program level operation trackers, and senior management metric files.
- Interface with customers on open order status, shipping notifications, metrics, and various requests
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated experience using advanced Microsoft Excel functions.
- Experience using Continuous Improvement tools and leveraging a continuous improvement mindset to drive performance improvement
- Experience building custom MS Access databases a plus.
- Experience in the Aerospace industry
- Experience leveraging influencing skills to drive results
- Customer facing experience
- Experience with SAP
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight! Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverage you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms