AFP Systems Engineer
Manager – Fiber Placement
From start date, employee will be based on the shop floor at Ingersoll to be trained in order to achieve level 1 in a timeframe period of about 3 months. During this timeframe he will be working with a level 2/3 system engineer.
After this overall period, employee will travel domestic and International up to 75% of the time.
Level of competence for Junior System Engineer
- Trouble shooting of wiring and electrical systems.
- Trouble shooting of fluid and electrical servo activated systems.
- Trouble shooting of closed and open loop axes control.
- Knowledge of CNC machine parameters and axis drive parameters.
Level of competence for Intermediate System Engineer
- CNC axis compensation for machine geometry.
- 5 axis Traori set up.
- 7 axis Traori set up (if applicable).
- CFE, CNC first software load, logic debugging and parameters configuration.
- Step 7 logic troubleshooting and modification in ladder language.
- Step 7 logic troubleshooting and modification in STL (AWL) language.
- Automatic FDM exchange trouble shooting and setup.
- Fiber delivery system adjustments for layup within required tolerances.
- Head and Creel system tuning (heater, tensioners, compaction etc.).
- Train hands on junior system engineers.
Level of competence for Senior System Engineer
- Machine drive axis tuning (static and dynamic).
- Perform demonstration and/or final acceptance test with customers following FAT book including part probing, lay up testing of CDS and other acceptance part.
- Ability to align and use positioning, straightness and geometry measuring lasers.
- Maintenance training for customers.
- 2-5 years of related experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Technical degree required or a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience in using standard Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 570018849Posted: 2020-10-30