Implement EHS training programs and training assessments to ensure required training is identified and conducted.
• Conduct regular audits of EHS processes and necessary follow up to ensure compliance and advise plant leadership and corporate EHS staff of findings.
• Analyze injury/illness experience including ergonomics, identify/track injury correlation, determine root causes, implement corrective action and communicate this information to plant leadership and corporate EHS.
• Support new equipment programs at the concept stage to ensure that EHS design specifications and regulations are included.
• Manage routine safety reports including data acquisition, documentation, record keeping, monitoring, review, and approval.
• Coordinate communication of EHS regulatory inspection activity with plant leadership.
• Lead EHS projects to improve EHS key performance metrics. • Support the implementation and maintenance of the plants safety management system to meet OHSAS 18001 and WCM Safety Pillar requirements.
Qualifications:• Bachelors Degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in a related safety role in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Strong understanding of Federal, State, Provincial and Local regulations and requirements
• Willingness to work on any shift and additional hours as required
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and / or other software
• Safety related professional certifications (e.g. CSP, CIH)
• Internship in environmental, occupational safety & health or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• Masters degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
• Automotive or manufacturing experience
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.