Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Work from 6:00 am - 4:30 pm four days a week
- Respectfully communicate with all employees and leads.
- Provide coaching and development to shift associates.
- Oversee the Workers Compensation process onsite
- Oversee the onsite external security team and assist with continuous improvement
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Prioritize projects for the shift and assist the team to complete by deadline
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, KPI’s, auditing and after action plans
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Conduct daily shift meetings and safety meetings with employees.
- Perform accident root cause analysis and after action
- Complete required reporting and analyze the data to better understand the sites needs
- A leader: able to train and develop a large group of employees and manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results driven
- Able speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Able to multitask: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Comfortable with being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10º - 40º)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of safety, security or loss prevention experience
- OSHA 30 desired
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Posting ID: 558323134Posted: 2020-05-28