Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a caring and compassionate Recruitment & Retention Coordinator to join in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families by finding the best CAREGivers to help them stay at home.
The Recruitment & Retention Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment, retention, and engagement of CAREGivers. The Recruitment & Retention Coordinator is expected to meet the needs of the CAREGivers and develop and maintain a workplace culture that retains quality employees. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Reflect the core values of 1533, LLC.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to attract quality CAREGiver applicants
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment-related documents
- Conduct character reference, criminal background and motor vehicle checks on all CAREGivers
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and training, including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities, and problem resolution
- Develop engagement strategies to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high-quality matches and extraordinary relationships between CAREGivers and their clients.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all training materials as needed
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA/OFLA, and OSHA
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients, and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by 1533, LLC.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information, and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies, and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and other computer-based programs as needed
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601939367Posted: 2021-01-26