PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking an Administrative and Flexible Benefits Assistant for an Insurance Third Party Administrator. (TPA). Highly detailed & organized? Excellent Customer Service skills? Be part of a well-established local business in one of the most desirable places to live and work. This is a great career opportunity M-F 8am-4:30pm.
Perks and Benefits for an Administrative and Flexible Benefits Assistant:
- 100% Employer paid Benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision
- Fun and collaborative team
- Live, work, and play in Central Oregon
Administrative and Flexible Benefits Assistant Job duties:
- Answer incoming telephone calls to assist customers with explanations and issue resolution of healthcare policies, benefits, eligibility and coverage.
- Manage daily workloads to ensure production goals are met and calls are resolved timely.
- Verify accurate data entry, to include correct patient, coding, dollar amounts and provider information.
- Maintain accuracy levels of 98% or higher for both payment and statistical data.
- Work in assigned work groups/queues and assist in other areas as needed.
- Be comfortable on both outbound and inbound telephone calls
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and print/process outgoing mail
- Perform data entry of incoming claims and transfer of electronic claim files with subsequent on-line pricing
- Review, research and resolve FSA, HRA,MERP claims in accordance with contracts and polices through utilization of reference materials and on-line tools
- Reconcile debit card system, including IRS required substantiation
- Determine appropriate benefit (s)
- Prepare reimbursement funding/ check runs
- Keep reference materials updated
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external customers through the use of both written and verbal communications
- Maintain confidentiality of all documents/files
- Operates office machines such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, and personal computers
- High Volume daily data entry
- Keeps office area clean and neat at all times
- Communicates effectively with co-workers and staff
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of people
- Work in a fast paced, team environment
- Utilize MS Office and online systems
- Other duties as assigned
Administrative and Flexible Benefits Assistant Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a professional customer service or office position
- Strong PC experience including the ability to navigate across multiple screens and document types, interpret simple error messages and response appropriately, and transmit/ print information accurately and quickly
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent mastery of communication, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail is a Must
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and is self-motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include Excel, Word and 10-key
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply technical information quickly and accurately
- Time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations, work in a high-performance environment and follow through on assigned tasks
- Deliver quality commitment to customers and internal partners
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to analyze and update processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Team player
- Strong and proven work ethic
- Professional and respectful
- Ability to interpret health contracts and benefit language
- Excellent Phone skills and presence
- Experience with taking inbound calls preferred
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- Tech Savvy
- 2 Positive Professional References
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation.
Please give us a call at 541-797-6941 or visit our website www.pridestaffbend.com
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff's clients.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be stooping and or kneeling.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15.50-16.50/hr
Posting ID: 610686852Posted: 2021-03-05