- Operate multiple basic production machines and/or a single complex, technical production equipment to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions; makes machine adjustments and contacts appropriate person when needed
- Inspects parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications and takes appropriate action concerning parts that are not to customer/quality standards
- Transfers parts to next process via computer software
- Loads, unloads and stacks product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist
- Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Trains incoming operators on processes and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not necessary
- A minimum of six (6) months manufacturing experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and act on verbal and/or written instructions
- Read/interpret standard and metric measurements
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Knowledge of handheld measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, etc.
- Assess product quality deficiencies to determine disposition; reporting to appropriate person
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
ALL THREE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 609578856Posted: 2021-03-01