We are seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success at our RV dealership. Work Schedule is 8AM- 5PM - 40 hours per week. Pay will be based on experience. No phone calls please, if interested submit your resume today!
The following is the defined responsibilities of the Office Administrator position.
- Coordinate paperwork flow between dealership and corporate office
- Billing Review
- Run C & E list daily for review
- Verify all deals are ready for processing prior to sending to corporate
- C list deals on desk prepared for corporate, if not back to E status
- Inspect checklist on funding packets & deals
- E list – Find and document in F&I office
- Re-Run C & E list for General Manager to review
- Attend CIT meeting and take notes
- Update notes and schedule on CIT from meeting-email to billing clerk
- Select admins – Post deals to accounting & send contracts to financial institutions
- Coordinate supply orders with Corporate – 1st and 15th
- Stock-In new and used units, key tags, addendums, etc. Accounting will be done by corporate.
- Weekly reconciliation of Fuelman gas receipts; management of Fuelman cards
- Maintain key system and all key reporting
- RDR and claim incentives (electronic) with manufacturer – any mail in claims to be forwarded to the billing clerk at corporate
- Incentive Schedule and report to corporate weekly. Work with GM to insure no past due or ineligible incentives. Verify all incentive eligibility prior to processing of deal.
- Serve as payroll contact to assist GM
- Backup CRM when needed
- Close internal repair orders & post to accounting
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models. We have locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. So if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Posting ID: 598680371Posted: 2021-01-21