Elk Valley Health Services is currently hiring Part-Time/Per Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide patient care in the Benton Area
! We offer FLEXIBLE schedules and WEEKLY pay.**Currently looking for a LPN to work 16 hours weekly on Friday and Saturday. Flexible Day Shift hours!**
As a Per Diem Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN
), you will render professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients. You will also educate and advise your patients and their families in how to get the most from their treatment programs. Elk Valley Health Services,
a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions according to the Plan of Care in the treatment of the patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Consult with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician where permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), and other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in report, care coordination activities/ case conferences and discharge planning..
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct by delivering care in a manner that protects and preserves the patients dignity, rights, values, beliefs, privacy and autonomy
- Complete a clinical note for each visit within required timeframes, capturing physical assessment, home environment, medication changes and any skilled interventions provided during the course of the visit as well as any care coordination with health care team. This note will be incorporated into the patient's record
- Participate in all required in services programs
- Participates in educational offerings and clinical experiences offered by LHC to maintain current knowledge, skills, abilities and judgment in clinical practice
- Adhering to and supports the agency's care management model
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities
- Graduate from approved LPN Program
- Must have current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure for state of TN or compact state licensure
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle
- Ability to successfully complete required background check and drug screen
- Current CPR certification required
Posting ID: 555226692Posted: 2020-07-28