Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
We are looking to train driven individuals who are looking to succeed in multiple areas of the business who love working in rapidly changing environments on various skills:
- Extensive Personal Care (rotating every 2 hours, changing depends, PT exercises, ect.)
- Safety in the Home
** We provide ongoing training in areas as needed in order for our CAREgivers to feel confident and be successful with each client. Our CAREgivers truly make a difference in the lives of seniors in our community because to Us, it's personal. **
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping, tasks, and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required for driving clients and running errands)
We have a 12 hour AM/PM shits available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our 65,000 caregivers worldwide!
Contact email@example.com for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567101316Posted: 2020-08-07