Bilingual Customer Experience Representative Department:
Customer Service & Contact Center Operations Country:
United States of America State/Province:
Lowell Full/Part Time:
Full time Job Summary:
Under routine supervision, the incumbent is responsible for management of customer freight orders to meet volume goals and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Work requires developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships to maximize business potential Job Description:Key Responsibilities:
• Manage customer relations by engaging customer on a regular basis providing solutions to meet their needs and goals to maximize freight potential and growth.
• Ensure on time delivery, damage free services, and accurate billing through scheduling pick-up and delivery appointments, entering customer orders into the order management system to track loads, and obtaining approval for accessorial charges with assigned customers.
• Proactively communicate with and respond to internal and external customers who request information by checking load status and/or resolving problems to achieve customer satisfaction and minimize service failures. Qualifications:Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED and up to 1-2 years of customer service/sales experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Bachelors Degree and/or up to 1 year of working experience
- Ability to communicate effectively through all mediums
- Ability to embrace change
- Ability to handle a stressful work-environment
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain Composure
- Sales Focused
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, Bachelors: Transportation Logistics, GED (Required), High School (Required) Work Experience:
Customer Service/Account Manager, Sales, Transportation/Logistics Job Opening ID:
00374995 Bilingual Customer Experience Representative (Open) "This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions."
Posting ID: 592858171Posted: 2021-01-04