Staffmark has partnered with a premier company in in Rogers AR that currently has an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This Shipping and Receiving Clerk contributes to the company’s success by expediting and documenting the flow of incoming and outgoing shipments in a professional process which is efficient, accurate and in compliance with all safety processes and hazardous material requirements.
o Receive product enter into the system using Excel
o Prepare items for shipment
o Accurately record shipping and receiving information
o Receive and unpack materials and supplies
o Report damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
o Provide inventory management support: part numbers, balances, reports & physical inventory, cycle counts
o Route items to individuals/departments as appropriate
o Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
o Operate appropriate machinery which may include tier lift truck, hand truck, forklift, etc., to move, convey, hoist shipments to and from shipping and receiving platforms
• High school diploma or general education degree
• Previous experience with shipping, receiving, purchasing, inventory
• Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and other information • Mathematical skills; ability to use calculator
• Experience with MS Office, Excel and ability to perform specific shipping/receiving exercises in relevant software
• Excellent communication skills with people throughout the organization and with vendors and shippers
• Detail orientation, value accuracy
• Problem solving skills to assist associates in meeting their shipping goals
• Organization skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Participate as positive, contributing member of team
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 571690086Posted: 2020-09-09