Account Supervisor - Shopper Marketing
In a complex world, EDGE Marketing strives to keep it simple. It's how we think, strategize and execute for our clients.
EDGE is an agency focused on shopper and consumer activations, no matter where they take place. We do this with a mixture of courage, heart, hustle and creativity.
An Advantage Solutions agency, EDGE is connected to the leading trends and insights. A start up at heart, we love to roll up our sleeves and Get. Stuff. Done.
The Account Supervisor at EDGE Marketing Services leads all customer-specific activities for our key CPG and retail clients, serving as the face of the agency during conceptions, creative communications design development, sell-in, execution and analysis. This role requires shopper marketing campaign experience in an agency environment.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client's own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Shopper agency marketing experience absolutely required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the grocery channel
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with the leading brands and retailers that matter most.
Posting ID: 571184495Posted: 2020-09-09